If you are looking to buy a used car, you're going to want to make sure you pay a fair price. At our Mazda dealership in Chicago, IL, we use Market Value Pricing to make our prices as low as possible.
How Does It Work?
- Each pre-owned vehicle is assigned a Market Value Price based on its true market value, not what we paid for it.
- Our proprietary software does analysis on how many similar vehicles are for sale in the area to measure supply and demand.
- This software works around the clock, comparing vehicle prices on over 40,000 websites every hour.
How Do I Benefit?
- Inflated pricing hurts customers and car sales. Market Value Pricing helps us keep costs low.
- We compare prices every day and constantly update the pricing of the vehicles on the lot to remain competitive. If you find a better offer across town, odds are we're already adjusting to reflect it.
- By sticking to these low offers we're able to sell our cars quickly and at a fair, upfront rate. You no longer need to waste time negotiating off an inflated price!
- This system is an impartial, fast and affordable way of doing business. By making these prices competitive with the surrounding market, everyone benefits.
Does This Really Work?
- Look at our reviews, then come in and see for yourself!
So what are you waiting for? Test-drive a pre-owned vehicle at The Autobarn City Mazda today!